☘️ Saint Patrick’s Day – Tuesday March 17th 2020 (21plus & cover charge applies from 11am) NO RESERVATIONS
March 17, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 11:59 pm$15
☘️ ☘️ 💚 Please note this is 2019 info below but it will be updated in February 2020
Please note we do not accept any reservations on St Patrick’s Day, and from our opening time at 11am everyone entering the pub will require a security (21+) wristband. Live music will go from 11:30am all the way through until midnight with breaks for party music, Bagpipes & Irish Dancing! Add in the Guinness Marquee, Green Beer, Corned Beef & Cabbage (see menu below) and a guaranteed Irish experience. Bands performing are Fiddler Michael Kelly from Sligo Rags, Key of Whiskey and Kick Stomp-Ensemble plus our party DJ. please note the pub is configured very differently for St Patrick’s Day and there is limited seating inside the pub and most of the tables are in the Guinness Marquee. (see timings below)
TIMINGS (estimated and subject to change)
- 11:30am Irish Fiddler Extraordinaire Michael Kelly from Sligo Rags
- 2:30pm Key of Whiskey. Superb Celtic band from Orange County
- 7pm until close – Kick-Stomp Ensemble – Shamrock favorites with a rocking party set including some Flogging Molly and Dropkick classics!
- 4pm Irish Dancing
- Party DJ – in-between band sets to keep the place jumping
- Bagpipes – Throughout the day and in the Guinness Marquee
FOOD MENU (Here is the limited menu available on St Patrick’s Day)
Fish and chips, Corned beef and cabbage, Reuben Sandwich, Basket of fries, Curry fries, Gravy fries.